Monday, September 13, 2010

a laundry experiment

So I've been conducting a laundry experiment which apparently is now entering into my 5th week. Whilst on the phone with my lovely Helga tonight, I realized that I haven't been in the office for 5 days straight going on approximately 5 weeks (and going to be out for 3 days next week!). And with all the traveling I haven't had the time nor energy to do my laundry. We have now entered "the pile of dirty laundry is as tall as your already full laundry basket" status.

I started speculating how much longer I could go without committing the ultimate clothing cleansing. Remember I'm a clothes whoure. Well I pale in comparison to T and still have wayyyy more than A, but really it all relevant to the size of your closet. For example, now that I have this VA bigger apartment, compared to the studio shithole in WA, I can have more articles of clothing. Case and point, the overflowing 12 drawers and 3 rod walk in closet in my bedroom.

So perhaps I will just continue this laundry experiment until I run out of fundies (aka fun undies/underwear). Want to take bets on how long it will last??? Remember, I'm not opposed to going commando....so you may need to consider that in your calculations. I do believe the last act was committed on August 14th. I wonder if I could make it to October....

PS, anyone remember when I used to do these types of impromptu experiments with cleanliness in college??? My sister sent me shampoo (and booze for that matter) in the mail (when it was legal) because I was too cheap to shower!!! I'm so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment