Tuesday, September 21, 2010

starsucks sucking me in

Well the last two days have been ripe with work stress in the world of LL, and nothing makes me all warm and fuzzy inside like a Pumpkin/fall spiced latte. As I've mentioned previously, I'm ready and willing for the season of fall to come and rock my world. In preparation for cooler weather, I like to walk around naked more (nakeville, population of 1) and wear sweatshirts and frolic in the leaves and drink fall spiced caffeine drinks.

I've been to two of my favorite locally owned coffee shops recently and had to talk the bar chick through how to fall spice up my life. The only place I can get a good pumpkin spice cup of crap is Starsucks. And we all know how I truly feel about the Seattle corporation--I heart my favorite fish throwing city but tend to support small local businesses more. Starsucks, totally sucking me in. So here's hoping that some places get their pumpkin spice up and running, and soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment