Thursday, September 9, 2010

I had a number two bigger than that

Recently the Guinness World Book of records announced the newest "world's shortest man" measuring in at a whopping 22 pounds and 27 inches. Just to make a statement of fact, I believe I've had bigger number twos then 22 lbs. Seriously, I may have taken a poo bigger than this dude just this morning....

You may be thinking that this dude could be super young--well you'd be wrong--he is 24 year old. That is like a couple years older than he weighs!!! If we are using that as our unit of measurement, I'm 8x bigger/fatter (/phatter) than my age. Sad. Apparently I need more anal suppositories in my life!

Poor guy. Maybe being a giant isn't such a bad thing??? That is just too small, I would probably step on him...accidentally, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment