Saturday, September 18, 2010

a little country break

So Friday night Ash and I took a little country break and walked our sexy asses over to hear Sugarland. We bought these damn tickets about 6 months ago and they have seriously been burning a hole in my kitchen table. We met up, made some din din, drank a bottle of wine, and Ash did my hair is an a-mazing updo. Yeah she is a secret hair stylist.

We had a great time watching Little Big Town, singing Boondocks, and then rocking out with Jennifer and Christian. Love them:



After the show Ash and I decided to try to sneak back stage, not realizing that since the Morgan Harrinton abduction last year, the entire after concert scene in Cville has been on lock down. I didn't factor the fear of drunken abduction into my plan to sneak back stage. Needless to say, Ash and I waited and chatted it up with some security guards, telling them their business about how to raise their children. But we ended up just getting picked up without any Sugarland sightings. Damn.



Have to admit there isn't a bad seat in JAPAPAJAAPA. Pretty sweet concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment