Sunday, September 12, 2010

beer for everyone

So I mentioned last week that we were all headed out to the first annual Cville Beer Fest last weekend. We came, we saw, we drank....I was starting to lose my enthusiasm when I found everyone I know was going to be there, including many people I would rather not hang out with sociably. But fortunately there were soooo many people there and so much beer to be drunk that I really didn't end up having a problem with this. A tip of my small cheap plastic mug to you all:



Luckily, the weather was amazing perfect, not too hot and not too cold--just perfect for a light fall jacket (can you name the movie line?). Luckily for us Luppies, it was all under a gigantic tent so there was no sun exposure. Good thing I came prepared with layers of white beaters and cover-ups. Yes and yes. Good times were had by all, including 4 cases of free paint bottle for future home brewing.



Ahhh, you sexy bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment