Thursday, September 23, 2010

makes me want to join facebook

Well I can't believe I'm saying it, but today I might have had a small inclination (which was immediately squashed) to join Facebook. The reasoning??? First, the CEO announced he is donating 100 Million dollars to the NJ Public School System. HOT!!! I love that. Although I do think it might be that the "social networking" movie, which happening to shed some pretty poor light on you and your website, is coming out later this week. Nothing like joining up with some local elephants and going on the Big O to talk about how amazing you are. Well, I like you supporting education, especially in NJ school system who is only graduating 40% of students.

Second, apparently Facebook went down for two hours today. That means the world had the most productive afternoon in the last 8 years!!! Oh wait, I bet everyone just starting tweeting their thoughts. Yep, that is exactly what happened....check out one of my favorite tweets, once again showing creative and maximizing the situation (wtg, boston zipcar):


PS, did I really read that the Facebook CEO is now worth more money than Steve Jobs? Wowsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment