Tuesday, October 5, 2010

highlights of my day

  • First pumpkin spiced latte of the season. Absolute heaven.
  • Love notes on the plastic pinto at work. Hump, hump, hump.
  • Getting bootie slapped randomly at the gym (OK, OK it was someone I knew but at first with was slap'n go which I thoroughly enjoyed).
  • Roasting a chicken in the crock pot (poppa b would be so proud that I got it for 99 cents a pound, and paid attention to this). More evidence fall is here....LL crockpot creations and soups.
  • I started downloading the 4 gigs of music and 100 gigs of videos I "borrowed" from T/D/C2 on Sunday. Bring on all the True Blood seasons, since I can't do hardcopy or audio books.
  • Visiting 2 of my favorite local preschools and making a teacher almost cry with appreciation of our work. Joy.
  • Picked up my new glasses! The new sun glasses = slight Olsen twins tendency. I got a new prescription where I can see again, makes driving less fun without the bluryness though.
  • Getting a gift of homemade granola from a colleague that had MI dried cherries in it! Holla for MI products.
  • Spending my lunch hour talking to Momma B now that she is retired with nothing but sewing to do.
  • I think I took 2-3 major poops today, which is 2-3 more than Helga has in the last 5 days. Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment