Saturday, October 9, 2010

heading back to the carolinas

Well I've been gearing up to make my way back down to Charlotte, NC for a couple work heavy weeks tomorrow. I have 8 outfits of dress pants and shirts laid out on my couch right now. I packed a Styrofoam of cooler of wine, can goods, and rice/noodles so I can cook in my studio apartment rental the next 2 weeks. As I told Momma B today, I'm working hard to make some money off that food per diem :) I'm loading up the plastic pinto tomorrow morning and hopefully taking the beautiful back country VA and NC roads down to the city.

I have a 7:30 AM appointment at a preschool on Monday morning for a 7 hour observation session. Unfortunately, my coordinator booked me in the preschool that is 30 miles outside the city and out of the 45 teachers we are working with, this one is the only one NOT within the Charlotte city limits. Typical. Rude.

Next Friday, Saturday and Sunday I'm leading two separately trainings, one locally in Charlotte and one remotely with someone in Rhode Island. Plus I am remotely re-certifying 6 other observers across the country via email/our website. Seriously, I get some major work related gold stars for this shit. I'm playing next week by ear but there is a good chance I won't make it back to the big Cville until at least the 20th or 21th. Mark your calendars bitches, you are going to be without a LL sass until the end of the month (and then it is beach vacay time!).

Look out Charlotte, I'm a'coming! Grid your loins.

No comments:

Post a Comment