Saturday, October 9, 2010

missing a plug

Well I've mentioned, in passing, that my eye sight is shit (mostly due to Lupus medicine side effects) but that I also have chronic dry eye. Seriously, my eyes are always red and dry and sucking the life out of me, where even the other day a colleague/friend at work asked if I was smoking it up. Ha, I wish, it would probably be much more enjoyable.

Well anyways, last year I chronicled my new eye doctor experiences where they decided to put eye (/butt) plugs in my eye sockets. My friend, B (not McBetty but the other one), reminded me about this classic conversation a year ago where I met her husband and just kept talking about the butt plugs in my eyes :) I guess he was sold on me after that. Ahhh, good times.

During my return eye doctor appointment the other week I found out that one of my eye (/butt) plugs has fallen out. She asked me "have you noticed that your right eye is drier than the other?" Really? I don't pay that much attention, they are always dry, hooker. So apparently, I have only had one plug in for awhile....I've been lop-sided. But don't worry I'm on it and going to get re-plugged!!!

Everyone needs a good eye (/butt) plug!

No comments:

Post a Comment