Thursday, October 21, 2010

rental big bother via FB

So something happened awhile ago that for about 1/2 second made me want to join Facebook, but I quickly came to my senses! Today I read about some shit-and-a-half-fake-research that added to the "HELLS NO" list. Well here is a finding that won't be happening to me:

"The survey of 2,000 parents and teenagers by TRUSTe and Lightspeed Research found that 72% of parents check in on their teen’s social networking accounts at least once per month."

Well of course they do!!! And when you download the Foursquare or Gowalla, they will also be able to track your every move via GPS and your cell phone. LL is laying in bed, OR LL is grocery shopping, OR LL is in a downward dog.....all griping stuff! I can see why parents would be allll over that business.

But on the Facebook topic, it is quite possible that this t-shirt could happen to me:

No comments:

Post a Comment