Tuesday, October 5, 2010

emergency for the girls

I just read about a new product called EBbra. This is a strapless bra that turns immediately into a face mask for when your in an emergency and don't want to breath in toxins. Isn't this already every bra??? Bras are multi-functional, for support, for ear muffs, or apparently for face masks as well.

I'm not sure this is going to work for women with some girls. So let's picture this, some emergency and I'm standing there trying to get my bra off inside my shirt. It would be like this scene from Friends, or I'd just get pissed and take my shirt off. And then we have to run away (you know from the 80 foot monster) I'd be able to breath but won't have any support. And that scene would look like something from the Playboy mansion. Classic problem.....

My cup would cover alot more of my face too :)

Image of Original Red EBbra

No comments:

Post a Comment