Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the survey says...

If I was ever on a game show I would be the dirty person, and not necessarily intentionally. I would be focusing, like at my radio job, and not be thinking about the appropriateness of my answers. When my family goes on Family Feud, I bet I would totally be this lady....but worse. But in her defense, if I was asked....
  • "We asked 100 men, name a part of your body that is bigger than it was when you were 16 years old"
....I would have answered the exact same way. HELLO, dirty mind, I would have also been just as quick as her:




Really were you thinking hands??? feet??? Nope, honestly I was not. And out of 100 men, NO ONE ANSWERED penis??? Seriously disappointed in the male population. Were they asking all 16 year olds?

How would you have answered???

PS, as a side note, I'd like to be on the black version of Family Feud...that looks like alot more fun than the uptight white version.

No comments:

Post a Comment