Sunday, October 10, 2010

attention crackers, randy's back

Well Randy "the freak" Moss is heading back to Minney to return as a Vik!!! Favre (former Packer) and Moss are now Viks....whoever would have thought. Back in early 2000's Randy was a real class act running over cops in downtown and running his mouth. Check out some of his greatest hits, including but not limited to his "Straight Cash Homie!" comment. And Randy just launched his new Viks website this week....maybe he got to use the same skin from 10 years ago :) Yesterday I went back through some of my podcasts from 2002 with some very very funny skits about Randy, but I'll have to email me for the links since they are not available anymore.

Sooo we'll see what happens with Randy and what he'll do for the purple pride, but as he said in his press conference this week, "at least I wasn't on that boat!" True. True that.


No comments:

Post a Comment