Tuesday, October 5, 2010

boxin it out

I'm back on the exercise track, that is until I get shipped to NC next week. But I'm up to four straight days of the gym, which hasn't happened in months. I'm working on getting ready for 3 weeks of beach vacations coming up this fall/winter! Gotta get the most out of those annual days.

The last week I got a number of yoga classes in and tonight I got to go boxing, with the wrapped wrists and all. This is the class I would always take when I'm watching Alias, needing to get out some aggression, or feeling a little badass. Jab, hook, upper cut.....Tonight was great because we cranked up 60 minutes of AC/DC, including my favorite Shoot to Thrill (minus the Iron Man footage) which Jilly Bean would be so proud of:



Jab, hook, upper cut, cross....working on my captain and tenille's, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment