Saturday, October 9, 2010

GO COCKS!!!

Everyone needs more Cocks in their lives....seriously, I'm a Cocks fan and frankly you should be too. Why? Because today they beat the number one team in the country with the most douchiest coach alive. Nick Saban and his hair plugs can suck it (who leaves a team between season and their bowl??? douche). Bama had it coming, you just can't be that good for that long.

I went home today from my dog sitting duties to watch the MSU/MI game, only to realize that I now live in the "south" which roughly equates to me not being able pick up any game remotely in "yankee land." Soooo I had to default to watching that amazing Univ. of South (or North--all the same to me) Carolina game and put on my "COCKS" sweatshirt. I called M in B-more to make sure he was aware of where my default alliances fell. Turns out, I was the tipping point and that a-mazing USC team pulled it out. All American football fans thank you (especially us spartans). GO COCKS!!!!

PS, I like how ESPN says "Here's Comes the Rooster" as it's homepage headline. Hahaha, it can't write COCKS. I do think cocks are different then roosters, but I'm not the farmer and I don't live in the dell.

No comments:

Post a Comment