Friday, October 22, 2010

for helga and you cat lovin fools

So my lovely Helga keeps sending me these stupid cat videos where they play the piano or stuff themselves in a box. All things that make me want to throw up a little in my mouth. BUT I just found a cat video I could get on board with. This one has a British accent (yes please), has swearing (give me more), and involves office-related humor. I can't tell you how often this shit happens in my office, minus the cat. Brilliant and for you, Helga:



Looking forward to rubbing my feet on you in just 7 mere days!!!! See, I'm dry humping you virally right now. HOT!!!

UPDATE: Ash, my office-mate, just IMed to add this amazing comment:
  • "that is so you in cat form!! hahah"
  • Apparently she can totally see me saying "what do you mean no paper - theres a whole bloody ream!"

No comments:

Post a Comment