Tuesday, April 6, 2010

a tip of my hat

Well the March Madness tourney is over (I hate you dook) and I have to give a big tip of my hat to momma B and terri. Momma B took my bracket pool, and Terri took Betty's pool as top and bottom. HOLY BALLS!!!! Who taught these ladies how to follow basketball??? That is just amazing.

Momma B is coming into town in two weeks and I'm going to have to pay her for her general basketball know-how-ness. So ladies, who are amazing red hat-er (not haters), a tip of my hat to you. Now let's continue working on the whole clapping on beat to the fight song...OK only kidding, you're really good at that too!

What a crazy tourney though!

PS, send me your payments bitches! This ain't no free ride.....well unless you buy me booze. Then let's work out a deal....

No comments:

Post a Comment