Sunday, April 11, 2010

dear cville friends

Dear my Cville friends,

When you see me out for a run and try to get my attention, please try to keep your car on the road. I appreciate your honks or waves but the probability that I can actually see who you are is very low, because 1) my eye sight is shit, 2) there is a low level of oxygen getting to my brain, and 3) all my attention is diverted to make sure I don't fall over, trip, or die. Plus I don't want you to get into an accident!

So to the two people tonight who apparently knew me, or perhaps they were just alerting me that one of the girls was falling out, or that I was one sexy bitch covered from head to toe in fabric (long pants, a zip up long sleeve jacket, and a dew rag)...sorry to ignore you! Next time just call, text, email, or flip a bitch to say HI :)

Love,
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment