Sunday, April 25, 2010

news of the weekend part 2

  • I sent 20 pages off to my prof this evening which is only the first two sections. I didn't work yet in the last second which already is another good chuck. Pray for a passing grade.
  • My strawberries are officially turning into berries, bring on the Lava drinks:

  • I got myself to the post office and for a short hike with A today.
  • I've semi decided to buy these shoes, which look wicked awesome.
  • I'm officially excited for this concert on Wednesday night!!! I hope they sing this song so I can jump up and down and yell "ohhohohohhoo"
  • Next weekend M is in town for some massive BBQing, and here's hoping we can convince B to come down and dig up my garden. Please, pretty pleasssse???
  • H, I'm going to call you back tonight from my bathtub with a glass of wine. Hot date? Ok, sounds great.

No comments:

Post a Comment