Saturday, April 24, 2010

new of the weekend

  • My living room looks like a library throw up in it.
  • I burnt the shit out of my thumb making fried plantains and now I have a big fat blister.
  • Movie quote of the day: "We got beer! We got bikes!" If you can name it I'll give you $10. Gosh, that is like the hottest pick up line ever...
  • Saturday night and thus far I've been accomplishing my weekend goals pretty well.
  • Today I started working at 8 AM like a normal day of work, and only took a 1 hour break to eat and lay in my bed.
  • I had a love note on the plastic pinto when I got home from work on Friday night and it totally made my day.
  • Around 6 PM I wanted to dig my eyes out so I had to go for a run, as it was cold and cloudy today which means I put on capris and a tank top (my outdoor life is opposite than any other normal human).
  • I've rotated all around my place today to keep myself focused: one couch, the other couch, the floor, my bed, the extra bedroom....then I'd drink a bottle of water, do some push-ups, pee, and go back to writing. Seriously got to keep myself going so I don't start reading Twillight or dicking around reading reviews about the new Eclipse trailer.
  • I think my hands and wrists are getting a little carpal tunnel-ish with all this damn typing. My tumor bones appear to be sticking out more than usual :)
  • I was at work until 8 PM on a Friday night, which gets me MAJOR fecking points because I hate working past 3 pm on Fridays.
  • I'm trying to stay positive when I really just want to shout FML!!!
  • I keep sending my grant to my email in fears that my computer is going to die and I'm going to lose all my work today...
  • Sorry to people calling me today, I'm not answering my phone or returning calls because I'm on a strict routine this weekend. Sorry!
  • I'm going to treat myself to a big fattie bowl of chiptole by the end of Sunday!!! I'm working towards that...

No comments:

Post a Comment