Thursday, April 15, 2010

mt. chipotle update

Well I've been meaning to give a Mt. Chipotle update for a couple weeks now because the GIGANTIC mount of snow in Cville's uber-priced shopping center is still melting. I'm afraid I might drive by and the mountain will be gone. Thankfully, it has a thick coating of dirt, grime, and filth to protect it from the sun. We have had 80 degree days in Cville, flowers blooming, and too much sun for me, BUT Mt. Chipotle is still open for business.

Those brilliant "Onion rip off" students are still blogging about the mountain. Currently they are taking melting wagers and creating a pool of bets. I love the status mount reports...heavy machinery: present/absent. Fantastic stuff.

Here is a picture I took on my way by this morning, where there are still signs on it that say "no trespassing" because apparently people are still trying to scale it:

No comments:

Post a Comment