Tuesday, April 27, 2010

cut up yo meat fool

Yep, remember awhile back I made some comments about how my DC life is ruled by meat emergencies....no no no, not me needing more meat in my life (although that wouldn't be a bad thing), but how when there are national meat emergencies I get to be real flexible in my plans. I'm not complaining because I generally find them pretty engaging....remember HOT DOGS for everyone, except if you are 3 years old and don't know how to chew.

Anyways, my sister who inside and out is better than I am, is a badass scientific director of a bunch of meat business. She is now staring in a line of meat safety youtube videos. And one of my favorites is about how to serve little children hot dogs. I personally enjoyed how she said "WEINER" like 40 times. I forwarded it on to all my good friends who also continued to giggle throughout the entire day....weiner. I'm not sure I would have been able to do this without giggling, well actually I lied, I could put on my professional face and do it.

Yeah I'm about 10 years old and I don't give two shits. You can judge me all you want :) I do wish you would smile a little more though please, it would put all those PETA people at ease.

I enjoyed how my boss said "I'll blend up the triplets hot dog into smoothies so they don't choke" yep yep that is the answer. Protein hot dog shakes. Yessss!!!! Forget BBQing this weekend, we're having hot dog shakes. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment