Monday, April 19, 2010

some balls for my stache

So apparently people were loving on my new carstache for the plastic pinto, that they started looking for a pair of car balls. Well I'm aware of these truck nuts but who knew that they made smaller versions for, well you know, plastic pintos. Yep, I can get a pair of balls for the back and still do some mustache tickling in the front too. That, paired with the tinted windows, means the pinto is one pimped out running machine.....

Then once you too have ordered your carnutz, you can play yourself a little AC/DC about having some big balls.....come on, turn it up....."I GOT BIG BALLS" but "We've got the biggest balls of them all!!!!"



Thanks, JB, you rock my world....between now and Memorial day.

PS, what color carnutz should I get??? something chrome I think :)

PPS, "WE GOT BIG BALLS"

No comments:

Post a Comment