Thursday, April 8, 2010

I can stand naked where ever I want to

Well god damnit what type of world do we live in where we can't stand naked in our own house or yard? Thanks to Jilly Bean and A for sending along this article in my neighborly newspaper about a local guy who likes to be naked. Well who doesn't like to be naked?? Seriously. I live in nakeville, population 1, LL.

Well anyways this Fairfax man was walking around his own house naked when some lady and her son walked by and flipped him the bird. I mean, he was in his own house, but at least he can cover up the goodies. All you need is a good loin cloth or something.

And my Jilly bean let me know that:
  • "It's just a matter of time before I get busted too, I already am out in the backyard yelling at the damn dog in my bathrobe with nothing underneath...One of these days I'm bound to forget it...Alzheimer's is contagious you know.."
Amen sista. That sub-heimers (you know, not "all" the time) is a bitch. I hear you. When I'm up in DC, I have to remember to cover myself up and at least walk around in my fundies (you know, fun undies) and sports bra so that I don't TOTALLY piss McBetty off. I think I piss her off in many other ways besides becoming a naked burrito on her floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment