Monday, August 17, 2009

vacay day 2

News of the day:
  1. Lightning storms = airport delays = LL lateness and lots of book reading
  2. First 25 Head Start teachers were pretty smart and a good group today
  3. Running in 90 degree weather and humidity makes it hard for LL to breath
  4. Running in 90 degree weather makes me sweat balls
  5. Everyone in FL has tinted windows darker than the plastic pinto
  6. Spinners are still hot
  7. My hotel is right next to an amazing southern BBQ place, and the owner and I are already friends (free beers for LL)
  8. My suitcase is already 47 pounds without any GA stuff yet
  9. The MAC computer gods do not like me this week
  10. So far Sahara the novel isn't that much different than Sahara the movie. Damn you Clive Cussler!
  11. Ben Folds Five Live is great vacay music

No comments:

Post a Comment