Tuesday, August 25, 2009

news of the week

  1. My laptop is in MAC repair land, everyone say a prayer it doesn't go to MAC heaven.
  2. Less laptop time means less blogging opportunities.
  3. After a great afternoon of riding motorcycles through rural GA last weekend, I've decided I want a motorcycle.
  4. I almost wet my pants pushing a burnt grass colored Taurus down the street in Bremen, GA when Bernice's transmission went out. Yep, I pushed the shit out of that car into a parking lot, all by myself. Muscles baby.
  5. I saw a grown women wet her pants due to extreme intoxication.
  6. I had an amazing vacation renewing friendships and spending time with family. Lots of good food, laughter and booze.
  7. I got some new dress clothes and shoes from the shopping center that was Ann's closet. Sad and grateful all at once.
  8. I made it successfully back to Cville and am already all settled in without any major problems after traveling through 5 airports and dragging my shit for over a week.
  9. My garden is still looking but slowly dying. Got a good 3 months of out of that beast! Eating the last of the tomatoes in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment