Sunday, August 16, 2009

another note from where I've lived

Soooo a couple weeks ago I ran across a note about a restaurant in Cville on one of my favorite blogs. Now I read about a posting from someone in Pullman, WA!!! Well holy balls. All the cities I've lived in are making the rounds lately.

Apparently the girls dorms at WSU have been experiencing some problems with male guests and their bathroom privileges. First of all who the hell wants to live in a gendered dorms anymore?? And second, who the hell allows their guest to pee in bottles and throw them out the window??? If I was walking across campus and this business happened to me, I would have been pissed! OK poor choice of word use there :)

I like how it says, "be sure to clean up your guest's urine" OR perhaps you shouldn't have guests who urinate around your personal items. Wait, I guess I had friends in college who did things like that too.....anyone remember that FOX report from the neighbor on 12th Street and Como who had college student peeing on her lawn light up christmas figures??? I would like to officially state that I did not know those people.

Raining urine-filled bottles of gatorade 2

No comments:

Post a Comment