Thursday, August 27, 2009

fox alert

So I got an email from UVA about an alert in the area:

Please be aware that we have received reports from the Charlottesville Police Department of a fox acting aggressively in the Lambeth Field, Rugby Road and University Circle areas. Please avoid these areas if possible. Police advise that if you see the fox do not approach the animal but call 911 and give the operator your exact location. Humane traps have been set up to catch the fox and allow for routine tests to check the health of the animal.

And of course I found this completely humorous and sent it around to some friends....I've seen foxes around my place! I don't try to approach them but I would if they didn't scare the crap out of me. Here are some great responses:
  1. Set George (my groundhog/beaver/gopher) on them!
  2. I think they are talking about a crazy chick. If it had been a older crazy chick, it would have been a cougar. This is a public service announcement intended for the guys. :)
Foxy!

No comments:

Post a Comment