Friday, August 7, 2009

Elvis Week 2009

So tomorrow is the official start to Elvis Week 2009. There are 9 full days of Elvis related activities, including: Elvis Bingo (I wonder how you have to yell out Bingo), Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest, the opening of the "Elvis Lives" exhibit (aren't we beyond this whole, he is still living thing?), and finally my favorite Elvis Spirit Runners (does this mean that they dress up like the King and run a marathon---you know how excited I get at races PLUS if they are dressed up fun, I may just wet my pants).

Can you imagine the amount of people dressed up like Elvis around Memphis in the coming weeks? I'm going to start practicing my Elvis lip just for the hells of it, and adding alittle New York "How you doinnng?" Creeepy! Ohhh and I think I'll start practicing my gyrating my hips/knees too (because I need to find more reasons to say gyrating).

No comments:

Post a Comment