Sunday, August 16, 2009

I get to see Muse

Well I am officially excited now for the U2 concert in October here in Cville. M & A got us all some wicked 4th row tickets through their connections!!!! And for months I forgot that I had already paid them for the tickets, and for some reason I kept thinking I was going to see The Boss (Bruce that is). Then a couple weeks ago I realized I needed to get this concert on my calendar and figure out that business.

Turns out I'm seeing U2, bitches. And my happiness continued when I heard that my new favorite band and slight addiction, Muse, would be opening for some dates for U2. Turns out Cville is one of them!!!!!!! Yeah!!!! I hear they are great in concert.

I'm soooo freakin excited!!!! Bring it Bono!

(I've been going a little more alternative lately, and Muse and this song really fits that need...except the video is a little freaky)

No comments:

Post a Comment