Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FL update

  1. There are freakin lizards all over the place! (I forgot to mention that yesterday)
  2. Bernice has a respiratory infection so I'm officially airborning myself in preparation for my arrival in hot-lanta tomorrow. My damn immune system.
  3. There are some killer clouds floating around FL today from Bill, Claudia and Ana. Here's hoping that this season of hurricanes bring a Leslie for the letter L. They could just call it LL. Can I vote for that somewhere???
  4. Today was a good training but a little more stressful.
  5. There is dried moss hanging from most of the trees, it is like WA but all dried up and not as green mossy. I love it!
  6. I've been running my balls off while in FL. Probably will die for the rest of the week. Normally I'm not a runner, and I agree with Bernice's comments today "I only run when being chased" and then I add "I only run when being chased and not wanting to be caught!"
  7. I have this damn Black Eye Peas song in my head. Another great vacay song.
  8. Look out hot-lanta, I'm coming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment