Monday, August 3, 2009

elizabeth is all grown up

So since I'm apparently on a baby blogging roll tonight, I thought I could give a Elizabeth update. My good friends Sammy Sam and Joshua got all preggers a couple years ago while I was still living in the armpit of the US (that is Pullman for those of you who don't know), and had a lovely little girl who is blogged about here. Here is me with her when she was all really young and cute:



And now she is growing and growing, and looking more and more like Josh (still cute though). Check her out in her new bed:



Hoping for a short visit in a month, if only to see/make fun of how big Sam is now with #2 on the way!!!!! XOXOXXO

1 comment:

  1. The changes she's made in one year are impressive... Let us know when you're able to visit and play with Elizabeth. And as a disclaimer, don't bring anything breakable, or Destructo will be blogged about for a different reason!

    ReplyDelete