Sunday, August 16, 2009

care about the environment? pee in the shower

So I'm definitely not a linguist and I don't speak Portuguese, but I can see the message in this commercial: You can save water if you just pee while showering instead of wasting a flush! All tree hugging liberals out there, if you really truly cared about the environment, you too would save your pee for when you shower. For some of us we would be saving for days!

Although many of my friends and family have a problem with it, I don't normally flush until it's brown or at least a couple visits. T has some saying about this that I can't remember. D, a little help??? We're saving water folks! But what I find funny is when someone is over who this bothers, so they flush first, and then use the bathroom. That is at least two flushes!!!

Take a que from my Brazilian friends, just pee in the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment