Thursday, August 6, 2009

reasons to miss Paula on AI

So I used to watch American Idol occasionally back in the day, but the last season I fall off the bandwagon. In this last season they brought on a new female judge who apparently shook things up a little. Well now, before the next season starts---what are we on like 10 or something?---it was announced that the new female judge will be staying and good old crazy Paula Abdul is leaving. Well damnit all, now I'm really not going to go back to watching....she was all the fun! Any one remember the Paula AI drinking game?

If I watched the show still these are the things I would miss:
  • Her hitting Simon or basically contridicting everyhing he says.
  • Her random bouts of crying.
  • Wondering if she is high or drunk that night.
  • That the contestants without talent will just be rejected.
  • Her filling empty air time with drug-induced rambling which is only 50/50 coherent.
I bet she will be on another reality show within the year!

PS, I don't think I've turned on my TV in 2 weeks....anyone proud? Do DVDs count?

No comments:

Post a Comment