Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lupus is....

A new campaign has been launched recently to raise awareness about Lupus and to educate the community about autoimmune diseases. Here are some of their campaign posters, which made me laugh!!!! Really Lupus is....unpredictable (because I have to stay in bed too much), inhibiting (because I can't go to the beach like normal people), frustrating (because I can't make it up a flight of steps and I make my friends take the elevator with me), and invisible (because no one would really know that's why I don't go to sporting events anymore, which used to be my entire life). Christ almighty they nailed that one on the head. I was just laughing and laughing about how appropriate these were.



I think we should start another campaign, which is a little more LL friendly. Fill in the blank in the comments section and please make me laugh......

Lupus is ___________:
  • supporting the indoor board games industry.
  • single-handedly financing the development of good sunscreen.
  • promoting gangsta tinted windows for your pimp-mobiles.

3 comments:

  1. ...a four letter word that's too long.
    ...not a professor from Harry Potter.
    ...a proud supporter of the Twilight series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....it is not (mixture of House, MD and yoda)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE are great!!! Way more creative than mine!

    ReplyDelete