Wednesday, January 6, 2010

congrats big bang

On my off weekends, I tend to watch TV which I've stopped all together when at home. Normally, it is shows like NCIS or Stephen/Jon. BUT recently I was introduced to the Big Bang Theory. Since then I've been slightly addicted and have been looking all over the internets for more Big Bang Theory. In my opinion is a pretty funny comedy which us academics can really appreciate.

Anywho, I heard that the show goes year by year and hasn't won CBS any major awards. It would suck if it got canceled, but luckily they just won a People's Choice Award tonight for best TV Comedy, beating out yearly favorites The Office and Two and a Half Men. That is good news....Congrats fellow academics!!!

Betty has made posts about this show as well, and I couldn't agree more that this scene is what happens to my s-m-r-t-est sister when making rocket ships:



We really do love you G!

1 comment: