Thursday, January 14, 2010

the late night shows

So all the late night shows have been making the news lately. If it isn't Leno changing back to his normal time screwing Conan, it's all the other comedians making comments about the NBC-related drama. I think everyone has made it a good part of their nightly monologues, but I liked some of Conan's one-liners:

  • "Good evening, I'm Conan O'Brien, the new host of Last Call with Carson Daly."
  • "This weekend no one was seriously hurt, but a 6.5 earthquake hit California. The earthquake was so powerful that it knocked Jay Leno's show from 10:00 to 11:35."

On other related late night show news, Kiefer Sutherland showed up on Dave wearing a dress....pretty damn funny:



Leno is my least favorite out of all the late night show hosts. I heart Craig, Dave, and occasionally Jimmy. As Dave said the other night, he can take his big chin and.....

No comments:

Post a Comment