Sunday, January 31, 2010

weekend wrap up

  1. One of the waterford crystal colored balls that hang from the lights on my patio, fall and shattered this weekend. Not sure when it happened, but there was broken glass.....all of Ireland moaned and my mother cried.
  2. I made it out to the gym today after shoving out the plastic pinto. This made me super happy.
  3. Cville roads were already in better shape after 2 days, than 2 weeks after the first snow apocalypse. Good work Cville, way to learn from your mistakes.
  4. I got some taxes rounded up this weekend. Points for me.
  5. Snow days rock, just for the shear fact that I get to wear MN sweatpants and tuck them into my boots. I look really good with hats that have one gigantic ball on the top too.
  6. It's Grammy night!!! Here's hoping Kanye gets drunk and does something stupid, and here's hoping no one gets beaten on the way home by their douche bf.
  7. I did get alot of work done this weekend on my thesis article part 2 in revise and resubmit, for my class this week, and a little for actual work work too :)
  8. I'm addicted to this song!!!
  9. I got all my relaxing weekend events in: lavender baths, mud facials, and a couple conversations with friends/family. No yoga, but I'll make up for this week.
  10. I learned that next weekend I get my first big art purchase. More on this later, but it is seriously the first major thing I've bought that is not a car or a computer.....
  11. Anyone want some coleslaw??? I've made about 2 tons of it this weekend. I buy the smallest head of cabbage I can find and it still makes 4 gallons. Did you know that 2 tons=4 gallons. That is LL metrics.
Hope you had a great weekend!!! What did you do? xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment