Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the stupid things I do

Sooooo I had an eventful weekend filled with the stupid things LL does on a weekly basis:
  1. I took down my 8 foot xmas tree which has been up for roughly 2 months and was wayyyy beyond dead, actually bordering on fire hazard. Fun ensued when I attempted to shovel all 8 feet of it into my little plastic pinto. Branches were snapping and there were needles EVERYWHERE!!! I had scratches all over my arms...it looked like I got in a fight with a cat (which I'll admit is a definite possibility). Now you may ask yourself, why not strap it to my roof??? Good point Brian, but I don't strap things on.... :)
  2. Whilst cleaning out the plastic pinto because it looked like a xmas tree took a big needle poo in the backseat, I decided to clean my car windows. I really only do this like every two years when the foggy film is so thick you can't see in the sun. Turns out that I used a dirty rag (looked clean to me) and now my windows are twice as bad as before!!! Damnit. Now I keep turning on my rear defog when it isn't needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment