Wednesday, January 6, 2010

next time I'll say no

Soooo I inherited a pair of short heeled shoes (duh I'm a gigantic and don't wear real tall heels) from someone who will remain nameless. These shoes stretched out and did not fit her, so after ripping out the heel grippers (which where suppose to make them fit better) I got them.

And I'll admit I gave them a fair go....first time I wore them, they ripped my tights. Apparently when this special person ripped off the grippers it left the sticky part still in the shoe's back. Boooo that sucked!

Well after a month I decided to give them another go, and me being an idiot, I wore them barefoot. Hells bells I barely made it home and as I took the shoe off it torn off a quarter size part of my skin. Yep, it wasn't a blister but just ripped off my skin. It felt so good (insert sass)!

Today my waxer was horrified at my heel, and now I'm considering throwing the damn things out the window. Or goodwill them? Or does that special person want them back? Because it is seriously going to take me weeks to heal from this injury!!!

Next time I'll just say no, like I did in DARE to drugs throughout high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment