Wednesday, January 27, 2010

line of the month

Damn that sparkley, dark eye liner pop singer Kesha with her money signs....she now has the number one album and song. BUT despite her popish charm, the girl's got the line of the month:

"wake up in the morning, but before I leave I brush my teeth with a bottle of jack"

I can't tell you how many times I accidentally brush my teeth with Jack Daniels....sometimes I have to use a Jim Bean when supplies are low, but in general it give you that nice tingly feeling. Minty fresh? Nah, the new thing is to smell like you've been doing shots all night....I guess you could use Peppermint Schnapps as mouthwash too (I may have done this in college)!

This has been my secret jam lately, I need to get out and shake it a little to this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment