Monday, November 16, 2009

some "r & r"?

I'm not sure I really am that good at getting some "R & R" (i.e., rest and relaxation). After years of yoga, I'm much better--but during a class last week they read a paragraph about how R&R is not a state but a process or something more meaningful than that :) A constant process....

Anyways I was just thinking about this morning because I'm a workaholic. It is ingrained in my blood (hello, have you met my fam?). I'm suppose to be relaxing today but I'm already doing some work. Don't worry through I'll dick around today and tomorrow some!

So I'm in my DC home wearing my MN sweats, with my MSU alum mug (that is not a shot glass and has a handle that I can really grib on), drinking tea and thoroughly enjoying the wonders of the internets and cable. I will get outside today and go for a run on the flats. Yesterday Betty and I went for a long walk (did you know that I love cities with water in them?---urban canhooing) And this morning it was amazing seeing the sun rise over the Potomac and the national monuments.....

No comments:

Post a Comment