Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm not the only ashamed adult

I just read a crazy funny article about adults who are ashamed they are addicted to tweeny books. I'm one of those people! First it was tweens, then it was twi-moms and then it was the rest of us. This was a great quote:

"One minute you're a functioning member of society, the next you're succumbing to the dark side, wondering how deep you're willing to go -- and what that longing says about you."

HAHAHA, that is perfect! Apparently older women (cougars, teheh) are really into the books too, since WA Post and CNN find this newsworthy. You avoid the books for years and then someone gives you a copy and before you know it you are missing work to read....this madness isn't going away in the next two years (but I'm hoping it leaves me soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment