Friday, November 20, 2009

crime on campus

I just got an email about some serious crime occurring on campus, and some not as serious crime....OK OK all invasion of people's right is "crime" but I found this report more humorous than serious (I know I'm going to hell):

"...to a male who has been seen in the stacks in Alderman Library loitering for long periods, and who has allegedly attempted to look up the dress of one or more female students."

I know of the "stacks" as a popular place for college students to get busy, so of course there are probably nerdy creeps trying to look up girls skirts. Did the guy have a stack of books in his hands, bottle cap glasses, and a pocket protector????? I might so bold to suggest that perhaps these UVA girls shouldn't be wearing stiletto heels and short skirts in NOVEMBER!!! Just a suggestion....

tehehehe library mc-creeps. LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment