Wednesday, November 25, 2009

they call me martha facher

Well about once a year I pull a martha facher, put on my baking hat, and make a pie. When I make a pie, I typically like to go all out, making my own crust and cutting my own fruit. So last night I got motivated to make my Thanksgiving dessert....apple pie! And surprisingly it went really really well. The crust is always the most difficult but it went smoothly this time. I even got some designs in the top. Check it out:



Cooking goals for today include making the turkey day celebration appie, pickle ham roll-ups. YUM!!! The goal is not necessarily getting them made, but trying to stop myself from eating half of them while I make them! That shit is soooo good.

HAPPPY early turkey day!!!! gobble gobble gobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment