Monday, November 2, 2009

a good weekend for MN

SOooo it was a GREAT weekend for all my MN-related teams. The UMN came back to beat my second favorite time, MSU on Saturday afternoon. Sorry Ma, Pa and Terri, who made the trip to Minney for the game. Sorry we had to win!!! We have to take anything we can :) Hope you enjoyed the new stadium through. I think I got a drunken yell from my little goat in MI!!! Sorry girl, us rodent gophers are scappy :)

And yesterday the Vikings were in Green Bay with Favre returning home, and to both D and my surprise, they played pretty decent. It is always great to upset those damn cheddar heads. Defense almost gave us a heart attack in the second half but we hung on to our lead for a big W!!! Favre did pretty well all game despite the boos :) Who ever would have thought that the Viks would be having such a good year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment