Monday, November 23, 2009

it's like a great simpson episode

So D forwarded me this list of professional names, which was discussed and laughed about much during HH this week, that are slightly dirty....after reading it and seeing photographic evidence, I can't help but thinking this is a really GOOD episode of the Simpsons. Like Bart would call the bar and ask for all these people just so Moe would yell it out!!! Ahhh good times.

My favorites:
  1. Prof. Fuck (pronounced Fcuk probably like that damn clothing company in the UK)
  2. Sally Mangina (yep she is most likely a lesbian)
  3. Prof. Assmann (clearly I like the academic names because those make me giggle a little more)
  4. Ben Dover (hahahah, and it says "a name you can trust" hahahahah)
Maybe someone can come up with a name like reach-around or butt humper...

No comments:

Post a Comment