Friday, November 13, 2009

mayo drama

Soooo I had no idea there was all this drama going down right now between my beloved Colbert (the "t" is silent) and the Miracle Whip company. It all started here last month:

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The Mayo-lution Will Not Be Televised
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorU.S. Speedskating


THEN Miracle Whip responding with a letter, a challenge, and buying out all the commercials during yesterday's show (can't anyone confirm this?). I did not personally see the show, but I did read this letter which was published in multiple newspapers from the their BOLD MARKETING team. I believe the next move is yours Mr. Colbert....

Miracle Whip

Can't wait to see what happens next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment