Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm a big weiner

So I met with my financial adviser this morning and it turns out that I actually made money in my portfolio last year. I was shocked at this because the economy has been in the shitter, but apparently others also did fairly well. Anywho, let's all take a moment that I actually am saving money---no less making money! We made some new investments that will hopefully make me a big weiner for this coming year as well!!!

One conversation which cracked me up was when he was trying to get me to save MORE money, and I said I need to look at my budget of "clothing and booze." I found this humorous whereas he didn't as much. Most men spend their money on women and booze, me...retail therapy and booze! OK maybe I should plan for my future better, one that doesn't include drinking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment