Thursday, November 12, 2009

TV viewing up

So the Neilson TV ratings announced this year's results, which I participated in earlier in the year. All I know is they sent me money and I filled out surveys on my television viewing, which included 3 shows: NCIS, Grey's Anatomy and This Week with that sezy George S.

Perhaps I was an outlier for these results, because my television watching definitely hasn't increased. Since I moved to VA it has dynamically decreased--hazards of a new lifestyle, no cable, and an intolerance for commercials and the marketing industry.

Dear Neilson, please send me money again next year and I'll happily be that odd single girl who doesn't watch TV in fears it is sucking the little bit of brain cells she still has left (was a glue sniffer).

No comments:

Post a Comment